Friday 21 December 2012

FO Friday: You can leave your hat on!

Winter is here and so I needed a hat, a quick one. So I found this pattern. This free pattern by Katharina Nopp is calles wurm and is knit using one of my favorite yarns, Lana Grossa Cool Wool Merino.

I rushed to the yarn store, bought me two skeins of this yammy yarn and got started!

It was so easy and very quick and so warm for your ears.





I made the smallest size and even in small the hat turned out a bit slouchy, but this is just the way I like it!

Hop over to Tamis Amis for some more FO's! 


11 comments:

  1. Your hat really looks great! I can imagine that you are very happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, the slouch is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color!!! So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking hat and I really like the slouch look, also. Visiting through Tami!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, you are such a neat knitter. I've had this hat on my favourites list for a while, perhaps I had better conquer this fear of knitting in the round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hat and great pictures. It really looks fun and slouchy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wurm, I love how it fits you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely hat and a great colour too, how long did it take to knit up? I'm always on the hunt for a quick hat project :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely hat for the cold weather you've been having!
    (We had a one-day layover in Amsterdam on Thursday - glory, it was cold!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great and the color is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Something on your mind?