Liebster is a German word meaning 'dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome'.
The sweetheart that nominated me is Shelley from the all4meggymoo blog. I know her through the One a day group and we check each others blog for progress we are making with our projects but also for support and to show each other some looooove. Thank you Shelley, I feel so lucky to get this award!
The idea of the Liebster blog is to give upcoming smaller blogs that you love and follow some credit. Isn't blogland a beautiful place? The blogs nominated cannot have more than 200 followers.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Give a big virtual thank you hug to the person who nominated you.
2.Share the love by revealing your top 5 picks and let them know!
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
So, my top 5 in random order:
- Diemie over haar toeren: a Dutch blog by Diemie. She is a very kind and loving person and also my first follower. She has been around this blog from the beginning and she has become a very good friend. It has been a bit quite at her blog, but I am sure that when see has some more time she will put up some great posts again. Thanks for your support Diemie!
- Hilly town blue: Another member of the One a day group. She is a loving mum with two little ones which appear in her blog next to a lot of beautiful pictures and projects! She blogs very frequent and it is very relaxing to read her posts.
- Crafts from the Cwtch: Look at her new layout! Her blog just got even more pretty! Her blog is on fire, she posts a lot! I envy her for all those posts full of inspiration. She also makes her own patterns and shares it for free. She definitely deserves an award. She is also a very caring and kind person that shows a lot of support and is always around for a nice comment.
- Nicole and the Bee: Her blog is a very warm and lovely place to be around. She is a very talented person. She can knit, she can crochet, she can blog. Her posts often have a nice pinch of cynicism which always make me laugh!
- Haak-en-Stekie: I found this blog (again) through the One a day group. It is written by a wonderful lady named Stel. She makes very pretty projects and I love that she shares a bit of her world. She lives in South-Africa which so intriguing. I also love that she writes in her own language (which is similar to Dutch!) and in English. Always around to say hi.
Take a little peek in there worlds and I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.