Wednesday 22 June 2011

Back to square one...

Hi you,

It feels like a new start, writing in English instead of writing in Dutch. It should be good for the development of my writing skills haha, so I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I will doubtlessly make. 
It has been raining cats and dogs in Holland, all is grey and dark. Even Puck is bored *let’s face it, going to the park for hours appeals less when lightning strikes*. But I look at the bright side, its perfect weather for crochet. And although I have some unfinished projects I found a pattern that I just couldn’t resist. 


I love squares and I love quick projects, so this pattern is perfect for me. Also, I still badly wanted a nice blanket to cover my couch. I choose slightly different colors. I wanted it to be more bright and but in some white.  

Look at the squares piling up! I decided that I need 40 squares in total. I now have 35 already and maybe I will find some time today to sit down with a cuppa tea and hook the last ones too. Can’t wait to finish it and wrap it around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind?