I had some busy and wonderful days away from the computer and needles. But I'm back!
Time for some new year's resolutions:
1. Finish my Tiny Owl Knit 12 in 2012 list. Together with other members of the TOK group on Ravelry I will knit 12 projects designed by Tiny Owl Knits. One of these will be the beekeepers quilt.
2. Get on a yarn diet. Restrictions have to be made since the boxes are pretty full. I can buy yarn, but only when I know for which project. No random yummy yarn impulsive buying anymore. Also I will try to wait with buying yarn until I will really start the project (so not many months before :p).
3. Making another pattern (either knit of crochet) of my own, I just love when I make a project that is from my own creation and I love it even more when other people like it and make it too.
4. Making some needle/hook cases, time to get organized!
5. Making a dog sweater, I wanted to make one forever.
6. Learning how to Fair Isle knit.
Nice list don't you think? About the second one, the yarn diet, guess what the mailman just delivered?
A box full of the warmest yarn I ever bought, Drops Andes. 65% Wool and 35% Alpaca.